Do you love essential oils? Do you use them daily? Have you been wanting to experiment with oils to see what all the hype is about? Well, II Embers has created the perfect bracelet to allow you to use your oils while looking great. We have created special diffuser bracelets that contain two special beads that diffuse your oils throughout the entire day. All you have to do is place 1-2 drops on these specific beads and rub them between your fingers to allow these natural beads to absorb the oils and place the bracelet on your wrist to enjoy. These bracelets should hold the scent and properties of your oils for at least 2-3 days. I myself have been using oils for 3 years, but I have never wanted to sell them because II Embers is my life! Although I do not have the time to sell oils, I wanted to create something that every oiler out there can use and enjoy! The best part of these bracelets is that they contain all natural gemstones, so you don’t have to worry about toxins being absorbed into your body. We are offering these bracelets in two different colors with multiple selections of diffuser beads. Also, you can wear these bracelets two different ways as I demonstrated in the picture above. Obviously I have been testing out this new product for a few weeks in order to make sure everything is perfect for you, the consumer, and I think you will love these! These will be available for sale on our website starting Monday, April 17th!!! Get excited!! I wanted to include some recipes I have been using for my bracelet that have worked wonders. You may already know these blends, but I wanted to share anyway. I want every oiler out there to look as good as they feel!
Allergy Trio – Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint
Focus blend – Peppermint, Wild Orange
Headache Relief – Lavender, Peppermint, Frankincense
Happy Blend – Wild Orange, Lemon, Juniper Berry
Cough Suppressant – Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Lemon
Sleepytime – Lavender, Geranium, Chamomile
Bug Away – Purification, Lemon
Mood Lifter – Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Lavender
II Embers will be featured at Haley Boutique on Brookside on Thursday, December 15th from 6-8 pm. We hope you can join us and shop the evening for the perfect Christmas presents for all those you love. Get great deals! JOIN US!
I told you I would continue to show you all the incredible one of a kind designs for our upcoming party! Each one of these is original, but one specific design I am absolutely obsessed with and I am kind of hoping no one purchases it, so I can keep it myself. Yes, that may be selfish, but look how cute it is!
Continue reading “AHHHH Show me the gemstones!”
Working, working, working is all I have been doing to prep for a Sip and Shop we are having this Sunday. I have been making one of a kind bracelets and earrings for this gathering and I can’t wait to see what you think! Continue reading “Prepping with New Designs”
Earrings are in and there are different styles everywhere, but I love these II Embers earrings! We have about 7 styles right now, but 8 more styles are being released soon including these specific styles; red blaze, black blaze, and white blaze. This specific style is circular in shape and looks like golden threads are being pulled from the inside of the earring to the outside. Also the little rhinestones line the inside of the circle and when these earrings catch the light they pull anyone in who catches them in their sight. The holidays are fast approaching and if you are looking for a present to purchase for yourself or for the many people on your list, these are perfect and would be great for even the most simplistic person. What do you think of II Embers earrings? Do you need to start Christmas shopping?
Color, pattern, and size are what these beaded jade bracelets are all about and they are similar to the graffiti collection. When I first created the graffiti collection I was absolutely obsessed with everything about the bracelets, but these are even cuter because they are so tiny! Continue reading “New Styles in Tiny Sizes”
We are given hundreds of thousands of jewelry choices to choose from, but do you know what you are choosing when you make a jewelry purchase? All of our beaded jewelry contains semi-precious stones! Most of the time when you make a purchase you are paying for the name not the actual quality which if you only care about the name that should make you happy, but for me I like to buy things that will last. I am not saying we sell diamonds, rubies, or emeralds, but we do supply tourmaline, howlite, sunstone, agate and the list goes on. Now, I just created a new collection, but I have no idea what to name it or what to name each individual bracelet, yet I want to explain what each of these gemstones are and what they can do for you. Each of these 6 beaded bracelets are gemstones which means that they are pieces of mineral crystal that have formed naturally and will withstand natural elements. Each of these bracelets are a unique gemstones based on color, translucency, and hardness. However, the best part about gemstones are the healing properties and all of these produce a positive that could be used to help you!
- The Sodalite bracelet which is the blue beaded bracelet is known for the rich royal blue color with streaks of white. This gemstone is known as the truth stone and can aid in communication.
- The Hematite bracelet which is black/steel in color is a mineral form of iron oxide and is harder than pure iron. This gemstone is known to stabilize and ground the wearer as well as a spiritual protector.
- The orange cream-colored bracelet consists of striped agate beads that are a crystal variety of quartz that are most commonly associated with volcanic rocks. These gemstones are said to produce protective and secure qualities which could be extremely helpful to expectant mothers.
- The deep fuchsia colored bracelet is a tiger eye gemstone which has a silky luster that is closely related to the quartz family. This gemstone is one of the most ancient used gemstones and is known as “all-seeing all-knowing eye” that allows the wearer to see all even behind closed doors. The Egyptians believed this provided protection from the sun and earth combined and was worn by soldiers to protect in battle.
- Lastly the two white beaded bracelets contain howlite beads that are a borate mineral found in evaporate deposits and are extremely porous. This gemstone is known to produce healing properties to relieve stress, mental stability, and strengthen bones and teeth. Also, this is great for people who suffer from insomnia because it calms the overactive mind.